Welcome back, got a whole lot of new friends already, settling in time now,

Carole

myrna
31-08-08, 12:23 PM
Welcome back to home turf Pat, Vix & girls. x

Astro
31-08-08, 10:50 PM
Hi guys

Pat's sis here - so excited for the return of Pat, Vix and the girls - the family have missed them all so much, and so happy to be welcoming them back home shortly :D

They are due to arrive at the airport Monday morning, so hopefully me, hubby, and our little one, will see them all back at mum's for lunch - sausage and bacon sarnies :smile:

Hope they have had a good experience in America - but great to know they are back for good now :smile:

Roll on tomorrow, for lots and lots of hugs.

Astro
xxxxx

DH
01-09-08, 12:24 AM
Has he landed yet? Or did he turned away at immigration?

just1moreperson
01-09-08, 12:32 AM
Maybe he was on a Zoom flight :rolleyes:

DH
01-09-08, 12:33 AM
Very good! :D

katiepie
01-09-08, 11:40 AM
From me too

Hope the flight was oki.

Astro
01-09-08, 08:08 PM
Hiya Guys

Pat's sis again from earlier in this post.

Just to let you know Pat, Vix, and the girls arrived safe and well this morning, and were back at my mum's for lunch :smile:

Pat will post as soon as he can, but not quite settled in yet, and a hectic time for them all - knowing my bruv, i'm sure he wont stay away from p.c. for too long :smile:

Great to have them home again :D

Astro
xxxxx

frankie
01-09-08, 09:07 PM
Thank you Astro I bet you have missed them.

Welcome home Pat, Vix and the girls.:smile:

DH
01-09-08, 10:43 PM
Back for 12 hours and still not posted? What's wrong with the man? :D

DH
01-09-08, 11:16 PM
I am impressed, i recently had to invest in a handbag to match my new trainers

:rolleyes:

Astro
02-09-08, 09:01 PM
Hi Frankie - Yeah, I have missed them all so much, especially the girls, and great to know they are living nearby.

Hi Ashlee - Thanks for your nice welcome :smile: Looking forward to posting on here.

Hi DT - I've not seen any sign of the stetson yet - will let you know if I see a man wearing one around Romford Market :smile:

Must be Pat's world record for longest time off p.c. - hopefully he will be back on here soon :smile:

Astro
xxxxx

Patrick
02-09-08, 09:48 PM
Thanx for the welcome back msgs guys
Its good to be back in good old England
I see things went a lil crazy in my absence, hopefully things will return to normailty soon.
Now i just need to find a job, ive got agency interviews tomorrow and a job interview on Thursday so the ball is rolling
DT - I bought a pink cowboy hat last week in San Antionio for Amy (my 3yr old) I didnt pack it and I didnt realise it would have fit you perfectly! sorry :(
It would have gone well with all your other pink bits :wink:

just1moreperson
02-09-08, 11:31 PM
Welcome home Pat :D

DH
02-09-08, 11:41 PM
Yer back. Good. Fancy a beer on Friday?

Dolphin
03-09-08, 11:07 AM
Dear Pat and Vix

Good to know you've returned safe

I came back to the UK after 10 years away about 3-4 months ago. Long enough away to notice a few changes.

Good luck with the job search

Dolphin :smile:

katiepie
03-09-08, 11:11 AM
Pat and Vix and Girls,

Glad you back in ole blighty, SOS send me a saussie sarnie!!

millymolly
03-09-08, 11:42 AM
Welcome back Pat and family.
Good luck with the job-hunting.
Best wishes
MM

Patrick
03-09-08, 12:57 PM
Yer back. Good. Fancy a beer on Friday?

I'll have to take a rain check on that young Dave (man i'll shake off these american terms sooner or later :) ) I'm looking at moving back in to my old house on Friday, right now were living round my mums, the kids have turned her living room into a war zone lol

DH
04-09-08, 09:18 AM
Your moving back into your house on Friday? Good, that means by Friday night you'll be well ready for a pint! I'll be here at The Volunteer in Honey Lane near Junc 25 on the M25 if you fancy it...

Oh and I need to give you a slap for calling me "young Dave". Any more of that malarky and I'll start calling you "Big Pat" :D

Patrick
04-09-08, 05:07 PM
Oh and I need to give you a slap for calling me "young Dave". Any more of that malarky and I'll start calling you "Big Pat" :D

I think I like BIG PAT :)

DH
04-09-08, 05:15 PM
Ok. I'll be Little David then. :rolleyes: :D

jillb
04-09-08, 05:27 PM
Hiya Pat and Vix and girls!

:smile: Just to say welcome home!! :smile:

Jillx

just1moreperson
04-09-08, 07:38 PM
how about "Clean Pat" and " Clever David" :rolleyes:

DH
05-09-08, 12:05 AM
I can live with that. Not sure where either of them come from but never mind.

Clever David. Gotta certain ring to it... Maybe I should change my user name? :rolleyes:

just1moreperson
05-09-08, 12:31 AM
Is your sig from "Grosse point blank" Dave?

Vixie
09-09-08, 08:14 PM
Hi all

Look at that, I have made it back to the MB. Been a mental time of late, but great to be back in rainy England!!
Thanks for all your warm welcomes. We had a nightmare of a journey, so much baggage and the kids as well, then there was Pat carrying his desktop PC onboard! Like there wasn't enough to carry! The best bit was went we got to passport control and I made the kids cry by taking their dummies away so we could go to the front of the queue!!! I feel bad but we were knackered!! What was I to do :)???
Thanks again, will try and post more often :)
Vix
xx:smile:

katiepie
09-09-08, 08:24 PM
Vix I love that!

I shant be using it tho because Lizzy dosn't have a dummy but I laughed heartily at the image.

Kath

Brian2001
09-09-08, 08:25 PM
then there was Pat carrying his desktop PC onboard! Like there wasn't enough to carry! The best bit was went we got to passport control and I made the kids cry by taking their dummies away so we could go to the front of the queue!!!

couldn't you of just taken Pat's pc off him to make him cry. so you could get to the front of the queue?

Welcome back to blighty!

Brian.

Patrick
09-09-08, 10:09 PM
Brian! :eek: what you doing!?
dont go giving her ideas like that!
I'll come back home one day and find my pc missing :wink:

angelad
09-09-08, 10:16 PM
welcome home guys
xxxx