Thread: Welcome ...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-18, 01:28 PM   #5
Ange<3
Approved Member

Default Re: Welcome ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
Hi there to Spanishgraeme, Jomhv, Ange<3, RoxyT, Hopeful10, Jeanie, Nutty sarah, Maia burnip, Runningmum, Hoping81, Jojo, biskit and others who’ve joined and posted on the MB over the past 6 months or so.

The regulars that were here a year or so ago are, I would think, tied up in their own family hd-situations at present. Group bonding does develop over a short time, especially when everyone rants’n’raves about their own impossible situations - and expresses the honest truth about this god-awful disease.

Realising that people weren’t going to be here every time I wanted to let off steam or ask questions I started "Searching" the MB archives (going back to 2006), looking for anything and everything that was relevant to my son’s particular HD predicament. There is a gold mine of information there - if you can get to it.

In many of my posts I include weblinks to relevant social and recreational therapy sources and specific research papers. Other members do similar with links to Insurance, PIP, Testing, PGD, etc. So, careful searches will bring up relevant info.

Believe it or not, we do have a regular laugh and a joke - and we often raise a “virtual” glass of something alcoholic to each other through our continuing endeavours.

A warm welcome to you all …

Hi thank you for the welcome message :). I have found your posts really helpful to read when I've been having a good browse through so thank you for taking the time to put them on here it's very helpful for us newbies.

Ange
Ange<3 is offline   Reply With Quote