View Single Post
Old 11-01-18, 02:09 PM   #6
Jomhv
Approved Member

Default Re: Hi I'm new and feeling desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessi View Post
hi i did reply to you on med fed up thread, but i thought i would reply here as well. i know where you are coming from im in the same place the only difference is my kids are 1/2 the age of yours and its scary. we have adult social care and childrens services involved because he is moodt bad tempered and threatening towards me.
its got hard to deal with, i thought when we got married we would spend the rest of our lives together so we had kids. planned things together we used to have fun and laugh a lot, i miss the kisses and cuddles we no longer get that close so he thinks i dont care. I love him but hd has a strange effect, he pushes me away so much I dont know how to deal with it. I want him to love me like he used to, the medication helps the moods are calmer thaks to olanzipine he also takes mirtazipine which helps.
I have no advice other than a day at a time, maybe there is a local group that he would be willing to go to for a while so you can have a break. my doctor is looking into that for me. my hubby denies he needs help and says its me making him ill, he often wants a divorce I say ok and he usually forgets about it until next time. in the end you have to do whats best for your kids, I wish you luck xx
Hi Elessi

Thanks for your response. Is very late here now so will respond properly in the next day or so
Jomhv is offline   Reply With Quote