View Single Post
Old 05-03-17, 12:54 PM   #2
Trish
Approved Member

Default Re: Please Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittany View Post
This is my first post ,
I am 24 year old Mom of a two year old and a wife. I have been with my husband for a total of 7 and a half years. We have always fought but its getting worse and worse everyday. I was diagnosed when i was pregnant but i dont know if i have the right reasons to resent him or if it is my HD....I find myself saying very hurtful things and threatening him, anything i can to get even at the moment and it comes out of me like i cant control it. I always always feel that i have %100 reason to be mad at him. I have been hurt for so long that i find myself hating him most of the time. I thought when i was diagnosed that he would want to spend more time with me and our son but he continues to be gone all the time and has no respect for my feelings, i always come last. I am scared to waist anymore time if we should not be together. I scream at the top of my lungs, throw things but never at him and i even broke a frying pan on the ground because of how upset he gets me. I dont think he will ever understand that he needs to be more calm and not say such hurtful things to me. When i feel a certain way i feel it 200% my emotions are so strong i love so hard i hurt so badly that it feels like the end of the world when someone cancels plans with me, lies to me, or doesnt like me for some reason. When i have something to say i need to be heard. I get angry at others too but i have been let down and angry with him for so so long i go straight to hate when i get mad.... I am scared that i wont be able to ever have a healthy relationship and i feel like the crying screaming fighting and stress is making everything worse , it is taking over my life... please tell me that its not just me... am i crazy?
Hi Brittany

Welcome to Messy Board

I think you need to talk to someone professional who can offer counselling and maybe get to the bottom of how to best offer help. I picked up on the point where you say you guys have always fought but it is getting worse. HD could be a factor of course but it sounds so much more complex and it sounds like you should talk to your GP about getting referred either on your own or with your husband/family. I stress I have no medical training but whether it's through talking or something like an anti depressant to take the edge off your emotions right now I do hope that you get external support. There's no such thing as 'crazy' there's simply being overloaded with too much to cope with and having others help take the load off you can only help.

Even if you don't feel up to speaking to your GP, or your HD Counsellor if you have been assigned with one, please do try calling the HDA on 0151 331 5444 tomorrow and seeing if you can speak to someone in confidence about how you are feeling and how they may be able to help.

Good luck xx