Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > UK legal, insurance, employment, benefits, statutory services

UK legal, insurance, employment, benefits, statutory services Advice offered by HDA Moderators relates to current UK law or guidelines

Old 21-04-08, 01:10 PM   #1
JACKIEOD
Approved Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JACKIEOD
Default Immigration to Canada

I've tested positive for the gene, but I'm not symptomatic. Will this effect my chances at trying to immigrate to Canada?

Do I have to declare it during my medical exam? Because I feel that it doesn't matter because I'm not sick not and it's not contagious. What are your thoughts on this?
JACKIEOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-08, 06:17 PM   #2
poppysox
Approved Member

Default Re: Immigration to Canada

sorry jackie
cant help you on that question either perhaps someone at head office could get you some information...i really hope it works out for you do let us know
take care
Old 21-04-08, 06:36 PM   #3
myrna
Approved Member

Send a message via Yahoo to myrna

I don't know either, being diagnosed as positive isn't the same as being symptomatic....after all, right now, you don't have HD!
Old 20-05-08, 02:39 AM   #4
Eric
Approved Member

I would ask this question on the HDAC forum.. there are a bunch of Canadians on that board and if they don't know the answer maybe they will find out for you.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote