Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > UK legal, insurance, employment, benefits, statutory services

UK legal, insurance, employment, benefits, statutory services Advice offered by HDA Moderators relates to current UK law or guidelines

Old 25-07-08, 11:31 AM   #1
myrna
Approved Member

Send a message via Yahoo to myrna
Default Moderators

I just want to thank those of you who who have taken on board all thats been said lately, but mostly for the contribution of your posts.
I was pleased to see the reply from William on Pats question about CAG's. I don't know why I feel it helps when we can find that info ourselves & we do, but theres something comforting about having someone to look to who leads when others can't.

I would hate to see the board go back to how it was a year ago when people's posts would sit for days without a reply, let alone those who didn't get replies at all.
I love to come here & see how active & involved everyone is on here now. It really is the most helpful thing to get us through the difficulties of what we live.

Again thank you.
Old 25-07-08, 11:59 AM   #2
poppysox
Approved Member

Default Re: Moderators

"ditto" Myrna

I didnt want you waiting too long on a reply lol it's great to see everyone getting involved
Old 25-07-08, 01:07 PM   #3
DH
Approved Member

Thanks for posting this, Myrna. I'd like to echo all that's been said, and hope that all the comments that have been made recently have been received in the positive way they were intended!
Old 25-07-08, 03:11 PM   #4
william
Administrator
Site Admin

Thanks Guys,

It's nice to be appreciated, but as I said before, you all do a great job, and I know that you have benefitted enormously from the MB and built up some good friendships. We will be here in the wings if we can help. But keep up the good work. As a lot of members have said, it is comforting to have a reply from people who are going through or have experinced many of the issues first hand. You are the experts. Don't forget that! It is also good to see the serious alongside the witty.

Bill
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-08, 06:59 PM   #5
katiepie
Approved Member

I also agree, I have felt so supported by this forum I feel it's a great board to come and post about serious and light hearted matters. I believe there is room to accomodate everybodies needs. Maybe a few more words are needed from the mods from time to time but I must say they have been excellent with me this week. I have spoken to the duty RCA and feel better for the experience.
katiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-08, 12:04 AM   #6
DH
Approved Member

And that, Kath, is why this message board has gone from being a side show to something vital at the core of what the HDA provides.