Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > General HD topics

General HD topics Open forum for all other issues concerning Huntington’s disease

Old 17-06-16, 06:10 PM   #11
Gabby
Approved Member

Default Re: Annual check up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmftp View Post
So........what seemed like a positive hospital experience has very quickly turned on it's head.

My wife got a letter from the hospital where the doctor hasn't exactly kept our 'private' conversation very quiet at all.

I'm tired.

There's simply no light at the end of the tunnel when H.D is in your life is there. I can't remember the last time i laughed. Or even felt relaxed.
Oh so sorry did you make it clear she was not to know about your conversation . I would email or write and explain what their actions has caused . Im sure you are tired can you get a break ? even a day to do something you enjoy ?

Take care Gabby
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-18, 09:19 PM   #12
elessi
Approved Member

Default Re: Annual check up

i know what you mean hubby is either depressed or uncooperative
he had diferent meds, due to mood swings and anger issues he wont accept hd changes things. its me who is changing and i have the same problem confidenialy spoke to doctor and neurologist who put what id said in his report addressed to him. now im plotting against him and cant be trusted. yes thats a winner. sorry just wanted to let you know its the same here. no solution just eish they would listen and not repeat what you say to them
elessi is offline   Reply With Quote