Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > Testing, or at risk

Testing, or at risk Discuss testing for Huntingtonís disease, and living with the risk of HD

Old 16-04-18, 04:43 PM   #11
Ange<3
Approved Member

Default Re: The waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoping81 View Post
I feel like im turning in to a messageboard stalker.
I seem to be checking daily for any new conversations just to simply read/interact with people in similar situation to me.
Its been a few weeks since my blood draw and i dont really know how i feel right now. I feel i should be more anxious than i am and because im not its making me more anxious (if that makes sense). I have support from family and friends but i just dont feel i can tell them how i feel or how they can help. To be honest im not sure how i feel about it all and how i can even help myself. Silly really.
Im trying to prepare myself for the worst and feel bad if i think of the best case.
Anyhoo, just wanted to share my thoughts... anyone else out there in this limbo stage?
Hoping I am so so pleased for you!! Iíve not stopped thinking about you since seeing your message that you got tested last night and have just seen this message youíve put on here now! Really happy you got a negative result xx
Ange<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 05:23 PM   #12
Gabby
Approved Member

Quote:
I receieved my test result yesterday.... im negative. Just wanted to thank you all for your support over these past months. I couldnt have had the courage to do it without knowing i had people to talk to who understood.
great News

Gabby
x
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 06:10 PM   #13
Cupcake
Approved Member

Absolutely fantastic - I think we all get excited when there is a negative result. X
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-18, 01:49 PM   #14
Amanda Stansfield
Approved Member

Quote:
I receieved my test result yesterday.... im negative. Just wanted to thank you all for your support over these past months. I couldnt have had the courage to do it without knowing i had people to talk to who understood.

sorry for late response x

SOOOOOOOO excited that you got a bl**dy good result sweetie.....now you go and live a fabulous life my lovely xxxxx
Amanda Stansfield is offline   Reply With Quote