Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > Diet, food, equipment

Diet, food, equipment Ask questions or pass on ideas about diet, food and equipment

Old 28-09-15, 03:54 PM   #91
Amanda Stansfield
Approved Member

Default Re: Peg feed

Now Scotland is one place i have never been but would sooooooooooo love to take a trip up there.....hmmmmm might have to look into the creame egg thing whilst i'm there!!
Gillywig you crack me up lol
Amanda Stansfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-15, 04:59 PM   #92
Allan
Approved Member

Default General Banter ......

Post 57 was the last message re peg feeding – all’s looking good in that area it seems.

So, then 36 posts about the qualities of North v. South and a load of stuff on food and drink. I think we need to suggest to HQ that we should have a Fun and Games thread where we can rant, rave, imagine and fantasize – I think that’s what you’re all doing – about “naughty” food and drink.

I think it’s brilliant that we are able to “let off steam” like this – to remember the good times.

Rock on!

Old 28-09-15, 05:29 PM   #93
Crystal
Approved Member

Default Re: General Banter ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
Post 57 was the last message re peg feeding – all’s looking good in that area it seems.

So, then 36 posts about the qualities of North v. South and a load of stuff on food and drink. I think we need to suggest to HQ that we should have a Fun and Games thread where we can rant, rave, imagine and fantasize – I think that’s what you’re all doing – about “naughty” food and drink.

I think it’s brilliant that we are able to “let off steam” like this – to remember the good times.

Rock on!

I did wonder how long it would take you to mention the above Allan! Glad too you find it 'brilliant'! PS like the idea of a Fun and Games thread too!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-15, 06:01 PM   #94
banda
Approved Member

Default banter

defo sheltered life here, defo loved Scotland...mostly the western isles and I too enjoy a wee dram. I like the way some threads are hijacked and become a source of banter - the maverick in me....but a separate thread would be good too. Take care everyone.
banda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-15, 10:02 AM   #95
shiraz
Approved Member

I think if we didn't laugh we would all go mad.....however, judging from the last few posts on here.....Allan is right - the lunatics have taken over the asylum But tis you fault really....trying to get us all high with your special brew....now there's a thought....a new chocolate flavour - cannabis!!! T'would fly off the shelves.....
shiraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-15, 04:05 PM   #96
Amanda Stansfield
Approved Member

hahahahahahahahah laughed so much (very dangerous at my age )
Old 29-09-15, 04:07 PM   #97
Amanda Stansfield
Approved Member

Default Re: General Banter ......

Fun n Games thread..............how totally perfect Allan you are a star x