Return to HDA home page HDA Message Board
HDA About the HDA HDA What is HD HDA Juvenile HD HDA Children & Young People HDA Professionals HDA Resources HDA Research HDA HDA News HDA Events HDA Contact the HDA HDA Home Page

Outside of office hours if you need someone to speak to you can phone the Samaritans on 116 123

Go Back   HDA Message Board > Message Board Categories > Testing, or at risk

Testing, or at risk Discuss testing for Huntington’s disease, and living with the risk of HD

Old 12-07-17, 10:37 AM   #1
Jules5288
Approved Member

Default anxiety

hi all.. i got my test result over two years ago now with a cag of 45. in that two years i have developed really bad anxiety. i was just wondering if anyone in a similar position is also feeling like this?.

jules xx
Jules5288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-17, 10:40 PM   #2
charliegirl
Approved Member

Default Re: anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules5288 View Post
hi all.. i got my test result over two years ago now with a cag of 45. in that two years i have developed really bad anxiety. i was just wondering if anyone in a similar position is also feeling like this?.

jules xx
Hi . Yep - I feel the same really . I have CAG of 41 - apparently showing prodrone signs over last 2 years . I had really bad suicidal thoughts for 2 years - bit more settled at the mo. But feel like am coping with anxiety / depression daily . Energy levels are low - I have to pace myself otherwise I start to feel over whelmed . On antidepressants of course. Lv Charlie girl xx 🐶 Xx